Infrared saunas are an effective tool for natural healing and prevention.
What is an Infrared Sauna?
An infrared Sauna is a type of sauna that uses light to create heat. These saunas are sometimes called far-infrared saunas — "far" describes where the infrared waves fall on the light spectrum. A traditional sauna uses heat to warm the air, which in turn warms your body. Traditional sauan is outside in and infrared sauna is inside out.
How does an infrared sauna work?
An infrared sauna is a type of sauna that uses light to create heat. These saunas are sometimes called far-infrared saunas — "far" describes where the infrared waves fall on the light spectrum. A traditional sauna uses heat to warm the air, which in turn warms your body. This is not on the UVA or UVB spectrum and does not tan the body. The light is not visible.
Far infrared sauna detoxification happens by heating the body directly, causing a rise in core temperature. This results in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside. This can lead to MANY benefits, see more information below.
All Sessions are up to 60 Minutes at 120 - 135 Degrees Infrared heat
Session Prices: Sessions good for 12 months
- Single Session - $10
- Monthly Unlimited Sauna - $60 (1 month)
Benefits of Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification - Sweating is the body's safe and natural way to heal & stay healthy. Infrared Sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where the toxins reside.
- Relaxation - Unlike traditional saunas which operate at extremely harsh temperatures, infrared is a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat the promotes relation and improved sleep. Infrared sauna benefits include therapy that helps you relax while receiving and invigorating deep tissue sweat, leaving you fully refreshed after each session.
- Weight Loss - Studies have shown that benefits of an infrared sauna session can burn upwards of 600 calories while you relax! As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
- Pain Relief - Infrared heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as Fibromyalgia. Pain management professionals incorporate infrared heat therapy into treatments plans to decrease pain and muscle spasms and to speed up recovery time.
- Improved Circulation - Heating the muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to that seen during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use can stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate.
- Lower Blood Pressure - Infrared Saunas induce a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation. Scientific evidence shows the infrared sauna benefits the lowering of blood pressure.
- Anti-Aging & Skin Purification - The near infrared wavelength (sometimes referred to as Red Light Therapy) is the most effect wavelength for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin. Near infrared treatments stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
- Cell Health - Infrared therapy stimulates the circulatory system and more fully oxygenates the body's cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin's surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.
- Psoriasis - Eczema - Regular use of a Far Infrared Sauna helps to clean toxins inside your body and control skin inflammation while eliminating the itching associated with eczema and psoriasis and repairing the skin. This sweat treatment increases blood circulation by deeply penetrating with infrared energy, which provides the skin more circulation. The skin is then rejuvenated and healthier with more oxygenated blood running through it.